A Visual Communication Specialist has a key responsibility of creating high-quality campaigns (print and digital) to support the our brand, business development, marketing, public relations, project-specific, outreach, and communication activities.
Most suited candidate should be highly-motivated, enthusiastic, self-directed and possesses a positive, can-do attitude an out of the box thinker. One should have a tendency to enjoy working in a collaborative, fast-paced, high-pressure, and deadline-oriented environ. Brings skills necessary to collaborate and work alongside a wide-range of different individuals; and be open to design input and feedback.
Experience: The candidate must have 1-2 years of experience.
1. Provide Graphical support to the Marketing team for a number of events including outreach activities, PR activities, Inhouse events.
2. Responsible for the graphic quality of all printed, electronic and digital communications including but not limited to, proposals, powerpoint presentations (both internal and external), interview support materials such as leavebehinds and display boards, project cutsheets, resumes, process and organizational team charts, and advertisements.
3. Collaborate with and key project personnel in the development of technical graphics and collateral pieces, ensuring that information is communicated clearly, accurately, in a visually appealing manner and in alignment with brands overall messaging guidelines.
4. Follow creative work from concept to pre-press and post-production while maintaining original design intent, messaging and quality standards throughout the process.
5. Work with and manage print production including engaging with local print shops and conducting press checks.
6. Scan and color correct artwork and photographs.
7. Organize and maintain all electronic image and graphic files for ease of use, transmittal and production.
8. Provide additional marketing related duties and event support, as required and assigned.
SKILLS AND QUALIFICATIONS
Exceptional print and digital graphic skills including knowledge and experience with typography, color, conceptual thinking, print layout, digital production, and post-production.
Candidate should also possess a talent for translating highly-technical information into clear and concise graphics and for producing multi-page documents that are thoughtful, highly-organized, logical, and easy to digest.
Experience developing and managing graphics in support of print and digital communication activities including proposal, and business development activities; website redevelopment and maintenance; email newsletter and direct mail communication programs, and other social media applications such as twitter, facebook, Instagram, etc.
1. Demonstrate ownership of all assignments, asking for clarification/direction as necessary.
2. Ability to perform a range of project and marketing duties utilizing excellent graphic, written and verbal skills as necessary.
3. Capable of adhering to deadlines while working on multiple, diverse projects.
4. Ability to work in a challenging, fast-paced and energizing environ while consistently producing collateral and support material of exceptional quality.
5. Solid knowledge of print production process
6. Possesan attention to detail and the ability to complete tasks with accuracy.
7. A positive, can-do attitude is a must, with out of the box thinking.