E-Commerce Listing/Catalog Manager APPLY NOW
Roles and Responsibilities
We are looking for an experienced Catalogue Associate for the following roles and responsibilities:
- Manage daily operations for eCommerce including Updating Product Catalog.
- Knowledge of Listing, Updating Uploading Product Data / Specifications.
- Knowledge of product Images on Marketplaces such as Flipkart, Amazon (Plus Advantage), Paytm Mall, Etsy, Ebay etc.
- Maintain large online product catalogs.
- Oversee the product content presented on Website Marketplaces.
- Manage individual and bulk listings and account health.
- Ideal candidate should have hands on experience of entire ecommerce operations ecosystem.
- Contribute to solving and reducing issues in the catalogue for optimizing the speed of the catalogue upload process.
- Manage and create individual and bulk listing of new products on the e-commerce portal.
- Write engaging and descriptive product descriptions to improve conversions
- Ensure that the catalog contains accurate, comprehensive and high-quality product information
- Try incorporating new techniques & automation on the creation of catalogue on e-Commerce portals.
- Identify opportunities and trends in market and highlight them internally
- Managing Safe-T claims for wrong orders.
Desired Candidate Profile
1. Excellent academic record.
2. Proficiency in MS Excel
3. Familiarity with e-commerce and its components
4. Aptitude for organization, flexibility and producing results in a fast paced environment|||Delhi|||E-Commerce||||||Fa9QXtnVyewue8._|||FULL_TIME|||INR|||MONTH|||range||||||20000|||30000|||true