Ecommerce Fulfillment Associate Manager APPLY NOW
The Ecommerce Fulfillment Manager is responsible for tactical day to day operations for eCommerce fulfillment to executing strategic objectives of improvements. You will run monitoring open orders daily, working with our internal teams, and our fulfillment provider to quickly resolve and have orders shipped on time and fix orders that are outside our service level. This will require day to day operational support to collaborate between Supply Chain, Customer Service, and IT Teams. You will need to diagnose and understand the underlying operational issues and opportunities in the business and work on initiatives to address them.
In addition this position will be responsible for the documentation of order and return exceptions root causes to illustrate and get resolutions / fixes for the current integrations with our partners and improve how our systems work. This will be used to identify issues and drive process and system improvement requirements.
• Run day to day business operations of eCommerce Fulfillment by reviewing open orders and collaborating with teams to get orders out
• Evaluate Logistics and Shipping partners performance and surface exceptions and issues to the correct parties for resolution
• Work with our Supply Chain team and category managers on improving backorder, EOL, replacement, and order exceptions to pro-actively prevent order issues
• Track defects and develop full reconciliation of open orders to understand root cause
• Partner with customer service team to understand consumer pain points and work on initiatives to improve customer experience
• Monitor and take action on exception reporting and understand measurements of KPI’s for lead times, shipping time, backorders, shipping exceptions to track progress towards operational goals for direct eCommerce business and work on initiatives to improve KPI’s|||Delhi|||E-Commerce||||||qZiOxwcMrnMASo6y|||FULL_TIME|||INR|||MONTH|||range||||||15000|||20000|||true